The CAKE: a new, clean, washed out dump truck lined with saran-wrap contained cubes of chocolate cake layered with chocolate pudding and oreo crumbs! Best tasting DIRT ever (not to mention the easiest birthday cake I've ever made too!)
The CRAFT: I printed off some dump trucks, escavators, bulldozers & graders, mounted them on coloured paper and eventually laminated them into placemats, once the boys had coloured, stamped and stickered their masterpieces!
The CANDLE: he sat way too far back and it took forever for this poor candle to blow out!!!
The DIRT PILE: the boys were all told to wear play clothes so that they could go out to the big dirt pile behind the house afterwards! It was a huge delight, for obvious reasons :)
The GOODIE BAGS: Cole slept through the entire party but was thrilled to wake up to a goodie bag of trucks and smarties! He couldn't quite figure his 'blower' out but it was fun to watch him try! PS: the goodie bag shown is the 'toddler' version for some of the younger brothers in attendance!





4 comments:
Fun Party...
And I like your "wall paper"
g
You are a brave lady!!! Love your new blog look btw....looks good!
You cease to amaze us, Lou! Your creativity is inspiring for parents-to-be. Looks like a great party!!
I love how Cole is so intently playing with his goodie bag toys!
Post a Comment