A manly set that I love that is unfortunately retiring (Power Up)... the Happy Everything set is also used
Ahoy Matey! A great set for all the dress-up & pirate parties we've been to lately! Ethan's birthday invites, in August, will also be made using this set...
Zoofari... a new whimsical animal set! I didn't love it at first but it kinda grew on me, so I got it! Also used on this one are: some new "Prints Pattern" paper and the new "In Color" Wild Wasabi (dk green) cardstock & ink
Another set I just got because it is retiring (By Air) - it was only out for one catalogue season, so I'm quite sad about that! I tied some ribbon to replace the propeller...





7 comments:
Great cards!! Do you have a gallery on SCS?
Nope (SCS) - I just left a message on your site at the same time!!! Great stay-at-home moms think alike!!!! Or go on the computer at the same time :)
Really like the cards you made.
I'll go shopping at your "store"
anytime.
wow these cards are awesome! I love the ribbon on the plane - 2 cute! On the first card, is that a piece of paper you tied the ribbons to or is it another piece of ribbon?
The first one is a buckle card, where the strip you cut off, becomes your "buckle". It is paper cardstock but then has designer paper over top... then ribbon tied around it! As much or as little as you want :)
Great cards Lou! Looks like you've been busy too.
love your cards... all of them! good job!
Post a Comment