Card ingredients: So Saffron, Whisper White and Regal Rose cardstock; Vellum; new 2007 Palette O' Prints paper; Versamark; Crystal Clear Emb Powder; White Organdy Ribbon; Regal Rose Ink; Oh My Word Stamp Set (SU!), Sweet and Sassy (SU!) and "Congratulations" (Michaels); Soft Subtles Brad. What I did with the baby buggy was stamp the buggy image in Versamark on the designer paper, embossed it and cut it out, mounting it on top of the pink image...
Tuesday, June 5, 2007
Finally... a card!!!
After a VERY long while of not uploading any cards (or even making any for that matter!)... here's one I made for a baby shower that I'm going to tonight. I had hopes of also decorating a paint can to put the gift in but it didn't happen - no time and the gift didn't fit in it anyways!
Card ingredients: So Saffron, Whisper White and Regal Rose cardstock; Vellum; new 2007 Palette O' Prints paper; Versamark; Crystal Clear Emb Powder; White Organdy Ribbon; Regal Rose Ink; Oh My Word Stamp Set (SU!), Sweet and Sassy (SU!) and "Congratulations" (Michaels); Soft Subtles Brad. What I did with the baby buggy was stamp the buggy image in Versamark on the designer paper, embossed it and cut it out, mounting it on top of the pink image...
Card ingredients: So Saffron, Whisper White and Regal Rose cardstock; Vellum; new 2007 Palette O' Prints paper; Versamark; Crystal Clear Emb Powder; White Organdy Ribbon; Regal Rose Ink; Oh My Word Stamp Set (SU!), Sweet and Sassy (SU!) and "Congratulations" (Michaels); Soft Subtles Brad. What I did with the baby buggy was stamp the buggy image in Versamark on the designer paper, embossed it and cut it out, mounting it on top of the pink image...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
beautiful! love the colours together.
Awesome card. Where do you find the time? It amazes me how talented you are.
Very Pretty. I like the colours you chose!
Your like me, I haven't stamped in like forever too. This time of year maybe? Having busy kids maybe? I have really been wanting to stamp! Maybe this evening while my hubby is away at a funeral out of town!!
Haven't visited here for a while! Love this paper! Great colours and layout. I haven't done much in the way of stamps lately either--it's been too much fun outside lately! Looks like you guys have been having some fun times in the great outdoors lately too.
Post a Comment