Wednesday, June 13, 2007

May Your Day Bloom With Happiness!

With a couple bridal showers coming up, I decided to sit down and make these two cards. You can see that I've used all the same paper and stamps (except for two different flower stamps) but made them a bit different!

I used the oval punch (above) and punched through the darker paper, showing the lighter paper (also punched out and taped on)... the background flowers are embossed with Versamark and Crystal Clear powder.


Card Ingredients: Paper: Vintage Violet, Prints Floral Paper, Almost Amethyst and Whisper White; Ink: Vintage Violet, Almost Amethyst, Versamark and Craft White; White Organdy Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Large Oval Punch, Crystal Clear and Winter White Embossing Powders; Stamp sets: Blooming With Happiness, flowers from Sweet and Sassy/Little Pieces

4 comments:

Sarah said...

gorgeous cards! you should upload them onto Kerry's yahoo site for a chance to win a prize.

I checked out the stamping kub... very talented young man!!!

Ara said...

Very pretty cards!! Do you have your own space to stamp, or do you have to haul yourstuff out everytime?

Sandi said...

Awesome cards. How do you find the time to make such wonderful cards when you have the littles guys to take care of?

Maren said...

Louise, I need to order that stamp set. . . and I need special thank-you card stamps for silja. . . between you and Sarah, I'm thinking I can get the hookup with some sweet sets??

Silja also was talking to me tonight about getting a monogram stamp. . .sDa or something like that with a design around it, what do you think? I will also talk to Sarah about it at uncle Dave's bday party next week!