Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Play day...

At school today, it was PLAY DAY!!! I was informed by Ethan that, "we get to have recess ALL DAY!!!!" For starters, Miles and I fell back to sleep and didn't wake up until 8:45am... oops! So Ethan missed the bus, was late for school (first time) and was less than impressed with his parents!!! So I got him bug-sprayed and sun-screened etc and Miles took him to school where he got to do relays and such! At the end of the morning, they all got popsicles and he was pretty red-faced from all the activity!

Jackson's favourite bench on the way to school (walking to pick Ethan up)

Liam sporting sunglasses - he kept them on the whole time!

Popsicles... the grand finale! (and yes I sun-screened his ears!)

3 comments:

Grammie said...

Ask anybody...that looks like a
fun day of school.

Sarah said...

that does look like a fun day! Not bad if the first time he is late for school is in the last week.... I was thinking the same thing "hope those ears have sunscreen on them!!!!!" good job!)

Jannelle said...

Looks fun! and the weather was nice for it, that's a bonus. I remember rainy play days at school, and they sucked. At Peyton's, they didn't have popsicles, they had giant freezies. What is your last day of school? We only have 2 more, and one of them is kindergarten grad. Can you put that on a resume?