Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Float the boat...

Miles came home on his birthday with a remote control boat that he had bought on e-bay. He apparently got it to take to the lake etc this summer and thought it would be a fun thing to do with the boys! So... on Saturday evening (after hours) we went to a little pond at one of the local cemeteries (gasp) and had quite a lot of fun with this little boat! Ethan fell in once, retrieving the boat from the bank but otherwise... all went well!






5 comments:

Katie and Scott said...

Happy B-Day Miles. Nice work on the boat! I'm gonna need details on how well the boat works (speed, control response, etc.) That looks like lots of fun and if he's pleased with the purchase, some e-bay details would be nice too...please and thank-you!

I know, I know...boys and our toys!

Grammie said...

Oh that looked like so much fun.
A nice outing for the boys.

I liked your card to Louise.

Sarah said...

love your choice of venue! but at least you weren't disturbing the residents... looked like a lot of fun!

Suzette said...

That looks like it was fun:) Great bonding time . . . including falling in to retreive the boat:)

Sandi said...

That looks like so much fun. It's amazing what you can find on e-bay.