I still have three Father's Day cards to make, two Mother's Day cards (yes - I'm sadly that far behind), five birthday cards, two teacher cards (end of year already!), a wedding card and the list goes on.... so we'll see what gets accomplished yet tonight! Hence the reason I made four of one kind - WAY faster :)
This card mostly uses the colours: Rose Red and Pretty in Pink; the new Print paper and the "Reason to Smile" hostess (level one) stamp set that retires June 30th, but is brand new to me! If you haven't noticed, I love how the new Prints patterned paper has the bitty floral pattern that goes with the flowery stamps... (butterfly, dress below)




4 comments:
You've been busy.
I love it!
Very nice, that's great you were able to make 4 of these..i too am behind in card making, although I don't have nearly as many as you to make!
Wow! You've been Stampin' up a storm, Lou. Nice work -- have the boys been extra good lately to give you all of this "free time" or just some late nights ; )
Post a Comment