Yesterday, Ethan was supposed to have a pool party at the home of one of his classmates but it was cancelled due to repair issues, that didn't allow them to get the pool up and running in time... I thought it would be fun to send these mini-cupcakes to school anyways, just incase the kids were sad that the party was cancelled! They are suppposed to be teddy grahams with bathing suits on (icing) in inner tubes (gummy lifesavers) floating on water (blue icing)... do you sorta get the picture! Didn't turn out as good as Ethan's first birthday cake but that's where I got the idea from!

5 comments:
Those are sooo adorable Louise! Can you come bake a cake for Kylie's bday coming up next week :)
You could sell those things!!!!
You're multi talented it seems - like your sister!
Kerry
Those are so neat, wow! Good work! I bet the kids loved them!
Way to go Lou . . . you're amazing!
those are great! I "got it" before I even read what they were supposed to be!!!!!
Those cup cakes look yummy!!!
Post a Comment