Then on Monday... I got the priveledge of going on a field trip with Ethan's kindergarten class to the Display Ponds (a bird sactuary of sorts). After feeding the geese and ducks, as well as seeing the pelican and swans, we headed for a picnic at Candy Cane Park - note the trees painted like candy canes! Everyone was invited to bring snacks to share and that they did! We had quite the picnic indeed! This is the first field trip I've been able to go on, due to childcare issues but my friend Julie was here visiting for the week, so it was great to have her watch and play with the younger two, while I could join Ethan! (Thanks - I really had a great time)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Looks like fun Lou! It is nice to have quality one on one time with each child. I am glad you were able to do that with Ethan. That was kind of your friend!!
Looks like fun! Can you believe that he only has a couple weeks of kg left, and then it's off to GRADE ONE!!!!!! wow! Ethan, you're growing up too fast!!
is that his teacher beside him in one shot?
That was a nice field trip. Somehow field trips make me think
of Lois... :) I took the two of
us to figure out where our kids
were susposed to be...
What a fun day. Sounds like you had a great visit with Julie too.
Yes - the pic you are referring to is his teacher :)
Post a Comment