It's been sooo long since I posted anything creative, so here's a few projects I've done. On March 7th, I did a birthday party for nine little girls - the birthday girl shares my birthday (March 8th) and was turning 10 years old! That was 25 years ago for me! Anyways, I had never done this before so wasn't sure how many projects to do or how long it would take them etc. We did two cards, a basket and a bookmark. We had one hour scheduled to do our crafts but the girls ended up taking closer to two hours! Miles had a hockey game that night and we were 'tag-teaming' it with the boys, so I had to leave at a certain time but the talented 'party mom' was able to handle things once I departed!
These cherries are my new-found favorites! I used the real red and garden green (I think) markers to ink this one up. I love that there is coordinating paper as well :)
Level three hostess set that SU! gave the demonstrators for Christmas - thought the butterflies, flowers and 'friends' was perfect for little girls!





3 comments:
The cards are all lovely. The ones
displayed on the photo buckets are
nice too.
great projects! I love that little basket, and I just might have to use that idea in my Tart and Tangy class coming up at the end of the month!!!
The projects look great!
Your little guy is sooooo cute! And the boat cradle is so unique!
I was wondering if you are doing any SU classes? laurieannb@sasktel.net
I met you once....came to one card making thing in the fall. :)
Post a Comment