The boys have been getting up WAY too early lately... the bright early mornings, outside, are definitely to blame! As a result, we are dealing with major meltdowns throughout the day but if they have a nap, bedtime doesn't happen until 11pm at night & I'm not willing to go that route either! So I think that our solution is to aim for an earlier bedtime - which brings me to this picture where Liam fell asleep in his supper last night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
That is sooooo cute!
Does Liam not have a nap, either? I don't know how my kids would make it without naps. I told Scott that he wouldn't have to nap anymore after he turns 6... except on Sundays because everyone HAS to have a nap on Sundays!! He's pretty excited about turning 6 now!
Funny how as a kid you dread nap time and then when you become an adult it becomes one of the things that you love and wish you could do more!
Liam just naps if we are driving in the truck in the afternoon, or sometimes I put him down if he is unbearable once in awhile... but then I always pay for it because he doesn't go to bed at night until we do and to me, that's not worth it - need some 'quiet time' to myself at night! All my kids have abandoned naps at two, with the exception of a catch-up here and there :)
Awww, too sweet! Gotta love spring/summer! So far my kids have been ok, but when they are little, they can't tell time yet, mine know, well, mostly know, knowing and caring are two different things! My baby stopped naps aroound 2 aswell, and I have quite a few pictures of her sleeping is unusal places, made a cute scrapbook layout of it!
Post a Comment