Saturday, April 5, 2008

Puppy Love

Cole got this adorable towel as a baby gift! He was in great humour after his bath the other day & I decided to do a little 'photo-shoot' - every time I said "PUPPY", he would give me a huge grin! While sitting there, somewhat propped up on our bed, he decided to lean forward and sit on his own for a bit! He thinks he's pretty clever! After this, I sat him in his BUMBO chair & he happily watched his brothers while they fought over who got to be closest to him!


"PUPPY!"


'Upright' and loving it!

Pretty sad when a 5 month old doesn't fit a 6-12 month size hat!

5 comments:

Grammie said...

Does Cole have teeth?
He is more roly poly than Ethan
was. What a sweetheart.
We enjoyed the photo shoot.

Sarah said...

cute pics!

what's really sad is when a 2 year old needs a "youth 4-8yrs" helmet!!!! That's Todd :) Obviously he's not 2 anymore, but he did then... at least it still fits!

You maybe should change your security settings on here so you don't get virus smut like your top comment.

Katie and Scott said...

Great photos -- he's very cute!!
And awesome crib (posting below) Sad that it won't get more use -- but you've given it 4 kids and many years of use!!

Louise said...

Our boys have all been that way with hats, so it's no surprise... just sad that he missed wearing it! Most hand-me downs that come from me, contain a matching hat that is a size bigger than the outfit!

Rachel H. said...

Hey Lou - I take it the house-showing didn't work out in your favour? I've always been in awe of your Dad with regard to the Boat Tender.