For those wondering.... haven't heard anything back from the family that looked our house, so I'm taking that as a no-go. They did have another one to look at on the same day, so I'm guessing they went that route or are still searching? Not sure but at the same time, I'm not too worried about it because we weren't planning on listing it until next month anyways.
On the 'business' side of real estate though, things are looking up! We had a building in a neighbouring city (45 mins away) that has been for sale for a few years now. We have been leasing it out though, so it wasn't costing us but was VERY sweet to finally sell it two weeks ago! Yay! Then.... as some of you know we have been DESPERATELY needing property to build or a suitable building to renovate for our business here in town. We are bursting at the seams & need to expand BUT location is a huge factor too - has to be in a decent area. Well, the next week after selling our other building, the two lots NEXT DOOR to our current facility came for sale!!!! We purchased them but now need to go through the whole process of getting zoning acceptance, which involves sending out letters to anyone within 75 ft of us, getting a site plan drawn up and getting all three lots surveyed together I guess? Stay tuned.... I might be starting yet another blog someday to track this journey.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Thats great Lou..Time for some burning?
Yeah! That's great news..nice to see progress and new doors opening for you.
Wow. Lots going on with you guys huh?
Today is suitcase-boy's birthday. I can not believe I have been a parent for 9 years. Incredible.
Post a Comment