Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Ahhhhhh.....
I shouldn't even be typing this right now for lack of time... but on Saturday night, my friend Lisa called me to say that her friend, Maryann had some friends from out of town that were house hunting! I guess they've been into town now for a few weekends, looking around with a realtor but without success. So Maryann asked Lisa if she knew of anyone selling their house in a certain area... which then leads to us! They have three boys, ages 10, 8 & 6 and are looking for a four bedroom house. When Miles described everything over the phone last night they sounded very interested! We weren't planning on listing our house until mid-May and had the intention of using ALL of April to 'get ready'... not gonna happen! We got a call last night saying that these people are coming into town on Wednesday evening to view another house with a realtor and could they peek at ours too? I was already panicking that I might have to show the house by the weekend but TOMORROW!?!?!? Ahhhh - on that note, I'm outta here! I'll keep you posted....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Here's hoping you don't have any mini-disasters with the kids tomorrow, so the house can stay clean & tidy for your showing!!
Your house will sell in no time, from the little I saw of it (livingroom and kitchen) people will be jumping at the chance to buy it! Good luck, and can't wait to hear the results (i'm taking my laptop to s'toon, so i hope to get online for a bit tonight and tomorrow morning!)
Have you heard anything back from these people??
Post a Comment