Thursday, April 17, 2008
A walk in the park
Last Wednesday, while Jackson was at preschool, I went for a walk with my friends, Allison and Lauren. We walked around the lake, stopped to feed the geese (although the kids, I think, ate more of the 'buns' than the geese were given!), we played at the park and the moms all pushed double strollers, containing a 'few' pounds of kids! A fun afternoon...








Our 'new wheels' - a Sit & Stand Stroller - Liam was getting too heavy for the standard double stroller that I had and it was getting really hard to push, so when these came on sale at Toys R Us, I grabbed one! Liam can either sit on the bench at the back or he can stand on the footrest and face forward while we ride! I can steer this one with one hand if I need to and it's a little less bulky....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Looks like a great day in the park! If you get this snow storm, thos photos will look a whole bunch differnt today!
those geese are sure close to the kids... were they hissing? Looks like you had a nice day there. Are you under snow now?
Post a Comment