I made these cards (on time too, I think) for certain four and five year old boys, only was REALLY tardy at getting them in the mail! Then to top it off, when I did get around to mailing them, they came back & apparently need more postage! Sometimes they go through no problem and other times, the post office has a problem if there's a 'bump' from the ribbon! Anyways, once again, I used the summer picnic paper & took colours from there! Love this paper & was also pleased with the cards :) They'll make it to their destination some day! Didn't want to display them before they got to their recipients (who don't blog-hop, but their mom does!) but... I haven't posted cards in so long:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
yay!! I know two boys that just turned 4 and 5 !!!!!!!!! They will love them!
Post a Comment