Now, I knew that by being the mom of four little boys, I would someday get my turn at a crazy story like this and today was my lucky day! Up until now, I've just been able to laugh at my friends' expense, as they've told stories about what their children have done with 'personal' items... like the one who's darling daughter peeled the backs off of a boxful of pantyliners and then carefully lined them up one by one on the door frame... or the one who's son stuck them all over himself and then declared that he 'opened the mail!'
THEN... while I was e-mailing the above to 'his' father (and writing a note about the episode on my facebook site), prince charming was doing THIS:



Two whole cans of hot chocolate powder - one with marshmallows and one was 'light' - AND an entire can of ice tea powder... mixed together all over the floor! Then, to boot, when I asked him what he was doing, he said, "JACKSON DID IT!" Hello - does that face not have evidence ALL over it?! Then when I was washing his hands & feet in the sink, he looked in the mirror and saw the scratch on his nose and said, "oh no! owie nose!" and has focused on that for the rest of the day! I have no idea what happened to him (I'm guess it's a fight with the bros) but he's pretty scratched up! But on that note... I better go find out where the prince is....
Two whole cans of hot chocolate powder - one with marshmallows and one was 'light' - AND an entire can of ice tea powder... mixed together all over the floor! Then, to boot, when I asked him what he was doing, he said, "JACKSON DID IT!" Hello - does that face not have evidence ALL over it?! Then when I was washing his hands & feet in the sink, he looked in the mirror and saw the scratch on his nose and said, "oh no! owie nose!" and has focused on that for the rest of the day! I have no idea what happened to him (I'm guess it's a fight with the bros) but he's pretty scratched up! But on that note... I better go find out where the prince is....





2 comments:
I don't know how you do it, Lou!? It must be the patience only a mother can have with her boys -- clean up on asile 3!
Happy to hear you're keeping busy : )
Looks like you had a fun day! He's just expressing himself ARTistically. Didn't he have any cars or motorbikes to drive in his piles of chocolate powder "dirt?" Mean mommy - cleaned it all up before he was finished playing.... haha! kidding. My boys did that with hot choc. powder, but they had dumped it all over the deck and they were using Mighty Machines to pick it up and load their dump trucks! And the toilet... that's priceless!!! Glad you got a pic of that to show at his wedding!!!
Post a Comment