Sunday, May 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Liam

Today is our little monkey's THIRD birthday! He is such a joy to have around, with his bright blue eyes and contagious smile! We love him to pieces, even though he's soooo mischievous! After church, we went to Earl's for lunch and then just spent the rest of the day hanging out at home. I picked up an ice cream cake at DQ last night too, so I think that was the highlight of the boys' day! We will have a party for him once the house is sold and things are less crazy around here - probably a backyard BBQ with a bunch of friends that have kiddies the same age! At Earl's today (at 1:23pm) I said, "three years ago today, Liam was three minutes old!" and Miles said, "What? You KNOW what time they were born at!?" I'm like, "OF COURSE I know what time they're born at... I'm the one that got to stare at the clock on the wall for hours on end! Besides... I'm the mom and I remember those kinds of things!" After Liam blew out his three candles, all the boys got a candle to blow out, on their individual pieces. Couldn't find candles anywhere so ended up with some colourful little decorative ones (thanks to Auntie Sarah I think?)


Ice cream cake... it was either the Ninja Turtle or a beautiful bouquet!





I was going to take a picture of Cole but Liam hopped right in and wanted to be in it too, which I thought was cute!

2 comments:

Grammie said...

That sounded like a nice day.
Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Robyn Jones said...

Happy birthday Liam!!! By the way...you can get the headers...(like my header at a place called Headers.com
They have all kinds of different ones....