I have done some other stamping/card making lately but didn't take any photos, since there was too much personal info on them. My friend asked my to make a couple wedding invitation ideas for her brother and his fiance, using burgundy, black, silver, white, vellum and butterflies! Not every card had everything on it but I mixed and matched and came up with a few ideas. They liked the one that ended up being my fave, so hopefully they have fun making 100 invites!
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Another birthday card...
Last Monday (I think) I went to a surprise birthday party for a friend. She was surprised... and even got a bit teary eyed, so I have to give her hubby credit for pulling it off! Anyways, thankfully Amy W. (Heartfelt Greetings) posted a sketch challenge the day before, so I had some inspiration for a card layout! I used the Bali Breeze SU! paper but I think I was too focused on finding perfectly coordinating paper and therefore limited myself, if that makes sense? Because I 'cornered' myself on the paper, it was extremely hard to figure out what to actually stamp! I like the layout though, so will do it again sometime when I'm not in a rush!
I have done some other stamping/card making lately but didn't take any photos, since there was too much personal info on them. My friend asked my to make a couple wedding invitation ideas for her brother and his fiance, using burgundy, black, silver, white, vellum and butterflies! Not every card had everything on it but I mixed and matched and came up with a few ideas. They liked the one that ended up being my fave, so hopefully they have fun making 100 invites!

I have done some other stamping/card making lately but didn't take any photos, since there was too much personal info on them. My friend asked my to make a couple wedding invitation ideas for her brother and his fiance, using burgundy, black, silver, white, vellum and butterflies! Not every card had everything on it but I mixed and matched and came up with a few ideas. They liked the one that ended up being my fave, so hopefully they have fun making 100 invites!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Very nice card! Great colours! I wish I could make something that is 'busy' like this, I always seem to make more simple cards!
This is more designer paper than I usually use - it's an 'Amy W' sketch layout & she LOVES DP! I needed a card ASAP so jumped to the challenge!
Post a Comment