Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's 'out there'... I hope your day was as great as mine! We started out at the McDonald's drive thru with Cinnamelts and coffee but after deciding that they were too messy to eat in the truck, we went to a nearby park. Awhile back when the new spring stuff came out at Wal-Mart, I grabbed a kite for each of the boys. After our little 'picnic' we brought out the kites and the boys were thrilled with their new adventure! The smiles on their faces were very rewarding! After this, we checked out a couple new homes and came to a conclusion on the rock and hardwood... followed by a trip to Moxie's for an early supper. Here, I was given a plant and a goodie bag with spa samples in it - very fun! I then convinced Miles to take a drive out to our lot (my new hobby!!!) The boys & I had been out on Tuesday and took pictures of the bare land, so we were REALLY surprised today to find out that the basement had been DUG! Head over to my new house blog and see pictures of the nicest looking hole you've ever seen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Fun times! We went and flew a kite this afternoon too!
Looks like you had a wonderful mothers day!!
Looks like you had a wonderful day.
Cole still looks like Ethan...
Post a Comment