Monday, March 19, 2007

Ahoy Matey


Ethan went to a birthday party for a classmate on Saturday & it was a costume party! He was looking forward to it for so long and had a blast! As you can see, he went as a pirate, but of course on the "day of" we couldn't find the eye patch, so had to do some creative make-up instead!

Capt. Ethan Sparrow - the first couple pictures I took, his eyes were droopy, so here he is trying extra hard to keep them open!


Check out the chest hair!!!

We had a good weekend - my card class went well on Friday eve (cards posted previously), Saturday was a fairly mellow day and on Sunday we went to Ethan's hockey game & to Earl's for lunch, with Miles' parents who were visiting for the weekend.

6 comments:

Rachel H. said...

Way to go Ethan - you look great! I found some photos last night - one of Ethan as a baby and Brooklyn holding him. It was around Halloween time of that year - adorable.

Grammie said...

Oh my goodness...I would never have
recognied him if someone just handed
me that picture. You are quite a
makeup artist Louise.

Sarah said...

awesome costume Ethan!

I see a s/b page in the makin'!

Robyn Jones said...

Ethan looks really cute! We had a pirate party for Brandy once...It went really well...We did the costumes, and even had a smoke filled cave with a skelton that fell out of the roof and scared the kids when they went in (it was a root celler.) Kendal had way too much fun....

Jen S. said...

Hi Louise... I'm a friend of Sarah's. anyhow, I wanted to get in touch with you re: a scrapbook shop(s) in Regina. That's where you live, right? My friend is driving down from Northern Sask on Thurs and I thought maybe I could point her to some shops... could you leave me a comment on my blog with some ideas? Thanks! Jen
Cute Pirate, matey!!

Sandi said...

Awesome costume. He looks great with out the eye patch. It would have gotten in the way anyways. You are so creative!!!