Wednesday, March 7, 2007

RED card contest

For anyone feeling inspired, head over to stampinsars to check out her card contest. Anyone can enter... just follow the directions and e-mail an original card to her by March 14th. The products used do not need to be Stampin' Up! RED needs to be your main colour but you may use up to three other colours I believe! Who's up for the challenge!?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOUISE !!!
Have a great day...love mom and dad

Jannelle said...

Oh Happy Day! Thanks for the heads up on the RED cards--I can't wait to get mine done--but that means I have to stop blogging first! Have a great day and a terrific year! ;)

Jannelle said...

Wooo Hooo! I love the flower on her hat! This is a tres elegante card, good job! Mine to follow...

KerrySchwen said...

Happy Birthday Louise!!!!!

Love your card and the flower on the hat is a great idea!!!
By the way you were a BEAUTIFUL bride!!! You and Sarah have the best smiles!! Very photogenic.

Kerry

Grammie said...

Wow that is a nice card...nope don't think I will compete (Ethan
asked me earlier if I was making a
card for auntie Sarah's contest)
I can see I don't have a chance...