Thursday, March 22, 2007

Pirate 6X6 page

For this trade show that I'm going to this weekend, I thought I better add another page to my demo scrapbook. Since it's for childcare providers, I thought that the more kiddie things I have on hand, the better - so here's a 6X6 scrapbook page using the lovable set, "Ahoy Matey" and the "Matey's Map" (jumbo wheel). This picture was taken on Disney's Castaway Cay, where they had the "Flying Dutchman" ship from the movie, Pirates of the Caribbean... quite the novelty!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I love that pic of Ethan! Great page, too!

Jannelle said...

That is one cute boy! I like the colours you used. My kids have been enjoying all the pirate related pictures of Ethan!

Grammie said...

Very nice picture...you did a good
of the page too.

Rachel H. said...

Love the page. And love the chuckles in the post below. What a blessing-giving bunch of beautiful boys you have Lou. not long 'til you're here right????

Katie and Scott said...

Hope you had a great show! Sounds like you will have a busy weekend - when do you head to BC?