If you were three and walking around the house with a magnifying glass and a clean diaper on your head... what would you be thinking!? Sometimes I would like to be inside their little minds and "know" what's going on! Hmmm.... very puzzling!
I love your little kids! This picture's a riot! A future detective...arriving on the scene, ready to crack the case of the missing diaper! If you just had the time, there's a kids storybook in there with all the antics your boys get into! keep laughing and enjoy these crazy times with your kids, they go by too fast!
Be thankful it was a clean diaper. I know more than one child who makes it his/her mission in life to grab the dirty ones before mommy can get them into the diaper genie.
Thanks for your comments on my post - I totally agree. Can't wait to see you !!!!! Happen to know when you're free yet? I don't want to be booked with any stuff and miss out!!!!
Welcome & thanks for visiting my blog. It's basically a space where friends and family near & far can keep "tabs" on us and have a little peek into our day to day lives! There won't be a lot of deep and profound words of wisdom but rather look at it more along the lines of being a "mommy blog"... life is never dull at our house! I'm also a Stampin' Up! demonstrator so every now and then... check out some of my creations! Enjoy!
I'm married to Miles and mom to four amazing boys... 10, 8, 6 and 4 years! I enjoy stamping and scrapbooking, camping, playing in the dirt (planting flowers!), photography, bargain shopping, curling up with a good book & a cup of tea...and for those that know me well - chatting on the phone!
All the stamps used in projects you see on my blog are Copyright Stampin' Up! 1988-2010, unless otherwise stated. I hope you enjoy them and they inspire your own creativity!
11 comments:
LOL! Ok...love this picture.....boy do I have a lot to look foreward too...
Oh too cute...What a guy...Where did he see that?
Has he been watching Veggie Tales "Shearluck Holmes?" by any chance?
He is a little charmer, eh? So cute!
oops... I meant "Sheerluck"
I love your little kids! This picture's a riot! A future detective...arriving on the scene, ready to crack the case of the missing diaper! If you just had the time, there's a kids storybook in there with all the antics your boys get into!
keep laughing and enjoy these crazy times with your kids, they go by too fast!
Cute picture, but I hope he doesn't go out in public like that. Hee hee hee. Kids are so much fun at that age.
What a funny guy! Is this the next pic for Grandma E's Wall of Fame? He could almost have his own "comedy wall of fame"!
Be thankful it was a clean diaper. I know more than one child who makes it his/her mission in life to grab the dirty ones before mommy can get them into the diaper genie.
He's on his way to being a police investigator -- we'll have to talk and trade secrets, Diaper Sleuth Jack! Way too funny!
Thanks for your comments on my post - I totally agree. Can't wait to see you !!!!! Happen to know when you're free yet? I don't want to be booked with any stuff and miss out!!!!
He's a cutie Lou!! I love reading your stories.
Post a Comment