Just as church was over today, Miles informed me that we were invited to some friends later on, for her 50th birthday. I then found out that they invited us last Sunday and that he's known for a week but forgot to tell me! So... I came home and made a card but then remembered that it was the hubby's birthday too (they had a joint party 5 years ago - good memory or what!?!) so quickly whipped him up a card as well! Manly cards are always more of a challenge but I pulled this one together very quickly with the "At Home" scrappin' kit! Jackie's card took me awhile but I knew exactly what set I was using because she's such a classy lady! I just had to figure out how to put my ideas on paper! (both stamp sets are retired SU! sets)
Stamp set: Haute Couture & silver embossing powder
Stamp set: Thinking of Father & At Home Scrappin' Kit





3 comments:
oooh, fancy lady! I want to be wearing that dress (or 2 of them put together!) on a cruise. Love the silver embossing powder!
the other one is great too. I love that scrappin' kit.
Hey--is that some of the silver plaid I gave you? Glad to see it went to a good home!
It sure is! I just posted on your blog too - nice b-day card!
Post a Comment