Sunday, March 11, 2007

Birthday fun!

Last week, for my birthday, I got some fun treats! Miles picked up Chinese food and also brought home a DQ ice cream cake! Last night, we went out for supper and then to see the movie, "The Ultimate Gift" which was very good!

A candy bouquet from Jannelle, filled with hard candies and some very delicious chocolates (which I tried to beat Jackson to but I think he came downstairs every morning and snatched a couple!)

Mmmm - ice cream cake! Jackson requested the pigs nose!

It wouldn't be a party if Liam didn't make a mess!

Happy Birthday Mommy - My cute ice cream cake with "Wilbur" from Charlotte's Web!

9 comments:

Suzette said...

It looks like you had a great day:)

Beautifully Mended said...

Happy Birthday to you...looks like it was fun Also loved the pics on Sarah's blog...you were so cute Louise :) And yes we are all sick...not so fun! Sending a big b-day hug :)

Grammie said...

Liam has changed so much...glad
you are coming out soon.
Like your cake.

Sandi said...

Happy belated birthday. Don't you just love those DQ cakes. We have an icecream shop in WL that makes them even better. My birthday is in a couple of weeks. My son's 11th b-day party is this weekend. I must have an ice cream cake. Welcome to the March Club. Robyn missed our club by 2 days, but she shares the same birthday as my daughter, April 2nd. My daughter will be 13. Thanks for sharing your blog. It's fun looking at other blogs.

Rachel H. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOU ! I phoned you on your birthday evening but I guess that's when you were out for dinner? But an answering machine never came on....... broken?

Louise said...

Sandi - thanks for the heads up on Robyn's birthday!

Rach - might've been on the phone if the ans. machine never picked up?! Thanks for calling though! Have you posted Brooklyn's b-day pics yet?!

Amy said...

Louise, I just got your email about Cindy's watermark! I cannot figure out how to get it on my Photoshop either! I told Cindy today I was a techno illiterate, and I wasn't kidding!

Amy

Amy said...

Hi again Louise! I just realized you were the winner of my treat tin! Did you get the package yet? I sent it a while ago, so I'm hoping it's gotten there! Please email me as soon as you can!

Amy

Robyn Jones said...

A very happy belated birthday to you!!! Looks like a good time was had by all...especially the boys...(LOL!)