Sunday, March 4, 2007
Operation Christmas Child
I "stole" this picture from the Davies Bunch blog... my dad's cousin and family are missionaries to the Dominican Republic right now and at the end of January, Samaritan's Purse brought "shoeboxes" to the children of Los Alarrizos. I thought this was such a sweet picture because I look forward to making two shoeboxes every fall (I shop all year for them & get sales!)... to see children actually receiving these treasured gifts is such a blessing! I think of my own kids who have SO much and then there's these children who are so happy & grateful for the little that they have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
How cool to actually see the kids receive these boxes. We made a few this year too.
I just visited the Davies blog...
They have some interesting updates
...It is a nice reminder to start
collecting for the shoe boxes.
Post a Comment