Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Revised card....

Since I was kinda unhappy with the first red & black card (see previous post), I decided to tweak it a bit! I used versamark (instead of white craft) for the paisleys, so that they are more subtle and not so busy! I also used plain ribbon & lowered it a bit, so that it balanced out the bottom a little better. I changed the word "joy" to "friend", since I thought the font matched a little better & friends are good to have!!! (it's also a current set) So what do you think? Good change - bad change... let me know!!??


Now it's time to talk about the weather... after 2 - 3 days of beautiful +14 and melting snow, it's decided to start snowing again! Whaaa! BIG huge fluffy flakes and LOTS of them! Everything is covered again - which means I better go put the truck in the garage if I don't want to clear it off tomorrow! I think we have Calgary to blame - I heard they got it yesterday!

2 comments:

Jannelle said...

Hey, how are ya? Yeah, that was a shocker on A/R last night, now who do we cheer for? I like all of your cards, but I agree with you on the black & red one. It was good before, but now its awesome! I would definitely copy this one...sure wish I had my spring mini stuff already!

Grammie said...

Yes I like the new improved card
best...You got more snow! It is
sunny here but maybe rain tomorrow
and rest of week...Do you still
have the semi out front?
PS Liked all the cards.