Wednesday, January 17, 2007
At last...Summer Days
Well it is sooo nice here today, that Ethan wore shorts to school! AS IF!!! He actually did wear shorts to school but they were under his snowsuit :) It was "fun in the sun day" so I dug out shorts, a bucket hat, a beach towel, sandals... couldn't find sunglasses - don't know what I did with those after the trip? He had a fun morning - they made a "FLOWER LEI", using string, green paper leaves, cut up straws and painted cardbord egg carton pieces; a "WAVE MAKER", made from a plastic salad dressing bottle, gold glitter, water, oil & blue food colouring (quite the masterpiece I might add!); and they ate PINEAPPLE which was apparently delicious! Oh to be in kindergarten! It has warmed up a few degrees though, so every little bit helps. It's not the bitter cold, with wind, that we had a couple days ago :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
wow seems good and yeah i know what you mean by cold it was cold here but know all the snow is melting going bye bye it is warming up here and geting better so yeah From Jerusha
Well, our snow appears to be gone as it's been raining all day. And as much as many would tell me to be quite, I prefer the snow! It's brighter, chirpier and generally more refreshing. Ah well.... perhaps it's time to start planning a vacation!
Well if you prefer the snow, you can always come see me although I'm coming to see you for EASTER! YAY!
Post a Comment