Thursday, January 11, 2007

Couldn't Resist

As a mom - I couldn't resist posting this! The boys are at the kitchen table stamping and coloring and creating... and every now and then Ethan comes and wants me to write down someones name so he can copy it (for Valentine cards). Just now, he came and said, "I made this one (card) for Thomas and I've called it Underwater Paradise" - WHERE DID THAT COME FROM!? Too cute!

3 comments:

Rachel H. said...

OHMYWORD!!!! The boy is a genius! One to watch for sure.....

I love that you commented on Alison's blog! Too funny - she and her husband were in Victoria at GT (he filled in as worship pastor for a short while) before moving to Calgary last August. You would love her. She's as sweet as you!

Rachel H. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Louise said...

Aww - thanks! I'm jealous that she gets to have tea with you next week!