Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Fantastic
Last night, before I went out, I made soup and some Dilled Cheese Muffins (found on page 36 of the Port Alberni Elim Tab Church Cookbook - submitted by Marci F - got that?!) Anyways, this morning as I was helping Ethan with his winter clothes for school, he said, "Mom - those biscuits you made for supper last night were FANTASTIC". I thought that was so precious! They weren't good or yummy or delicious... in his mind they were FANTASTIC! They are basically a baking powder biscuit but even easier because you scoop them in a muffin pan - no rolling or cutting. Made my day :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Awwwwww Ethan..... what a cutie. And I think that if Jackson submitted his photo to 'that' calendar, he would get the prized cover.
Thanks for the heads up on comments! My email box has been getting full. talk to you soon
Jannelle
Post a Comment