Friday, January 26, 2007

No Mistakes...



THERE ARE NO MISTAKES IN STAMPING... ONLY EMBELLISHMENT OPPORTUNITIES! How fun is that!? This is a great wall plaque/frame that my sister just sent me, along with many other goodies - a sweet little coaster book for Ethan, my swap cards, extra coasters (for stampers right now, these little coasters are popping up everywhere as books, boxes and anything else you feel inspired to create!) and stamping technique ideas. A great parcel to receive first thing this morning :) Thanks Sarah! The frame has already found a "home" on the wall in my craft corner & matches the room perfectly!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

You're welcome! Glad the parcel arrived before the weekend. Now you know why I was asking you about your craft corner colours! I do want to paint some in my house, but that's not why I was asking for colour advice!!

Louise said...

I suspected you were making me something....

Katie and Scott said...

Random presents - all good! Nice work, Sarah!