Saturday, January 6, 2007

Yay! - we found some!!!!




I R'town, one of the guys Miles grew up with, owns a pizza place and serves the most unique kinds... spinach, taco, cheeseburger... well this afternoon we were trying to decide what to eat etc. and I said, "let's order in something big enough to last ALL weekend!" I asked if he thought Bosh would deliver from R'town?! Haha! So that inspired him to check out the phonebook and he found the Copper Kettle Restaurant, apparently featured on CBC's Great Canadian Food Show - we get to chow down on TACO and SEAFOOD pizza's (that would be two... not combined)! Maybe next time we'll try the IRISH or the GYRO pizza?

The results: It was great pizza but Bosh's taco pizza wins hands down! We still have lots left... supper, breakfast, lunch.....

4 comments:

Rachel H. said...

Greek pizza is one of my favourites but for some reason I can't seem to accept chicken on a pizza. Seems wrong somehow..........

Louise said...

Mmmmm - BBQ chicken pizza is actually quite yummy! Except when I was pregnant with Ethan 5 years ago = BARF! How do you feel about taco fixings or seafood on a pizza? The Irish one has potatoes (haven't tried). I guess the skies the limit when it comes to imagination!

Sarah said...

mmmm... makes me hungry!! BBQ chichen pizza is my fave! one place convinced us to try spinnach on our pizza... don't think we even at half of it... so gross! I also like a good old hawaiian pizza with bacon added. Mmmm... good for gallstones! Oh wait - I mean that's a good way to find out you have gallstones!

Louise said...

The spinach pizza that Bosh makes.... AMAZING! Could eat the whole thing if there weren't other varities to share my plate with :)