
Chuck E. Cheese & Liam
This evening, the boys and I went to Chuck E. Cheese with two of my friends and their kids. Ethan, Mackenzie & Luke are all born within a couple weeks of each other so that is our original "connection". We now plan playdates about once a month, usually rotating homes and sharing the Tim Horton's "duty" but tonight we splurged and these are the pictures to proove we had fun! Jackson was the funniest, going on various rides with a handful of tokens - "I need more money!" (not a phrase to look forward to in the years to come eh?) Even Liam beamed when a ride started moving with him in it and you could tell that Ethan had just been to DW with real roller coasters because on the "roller coaster" ride he had his hands in the air and grinned!!! Of course they didn't want to leave but 2 1/2 hours was enough for the moms :) Till next time...





3 comments:
Ah...Chuck E Cheese...good memories of Winnipeg for me! Looks like you all had fun! Yes I would say 2 1/2 hours would be PLENTY! And Yes I would LOVE to go for coffee here in Sidney the next time you are visiting! Nelia
Looks like fun Lou! I know that the playdates can be more for the moms than for the kids. (at least that is the case for me) That is so good that you have found some great friends. The kids look like they had a blast too.
seems like fun wish i couled go there but i dont live where you do and yeah your kids are lucky i so yeah how are you and what you up to Jerusha
Post a Comment