Monday, January 29, 2007

Spring Swap Card



With my SU! up-line group we have been invited to join a Spring Swap, either using sets from the 2007 Spring Mini Catalogue or with a SPRING theme in general. I opted to go with the spring theme and this is the card I came up with! I used the Basket Full of Fun stamp set, Spring Flowers paper, Old Olive, Cameo Coral, Chocolate Chip & Barely Banana cardstock & ink... I'm not sure how many will be joining the swap (cardfronts only) but I've made up a few! I had a craft n' chat on Saturday night so I needed to do something in a large quantity - my original plan was to start on my 2007 Christmas cards! I wasn't quite in the Christmas Spirit yet (haha) so opted for spring instead!!! Bring it on!!! (Spring that is!) Seems weird because all the other stampers out there are posting fabulous VALENTINE CARDS :) Oh - for those non-stampers wondering what a swap is: it's where groups of stampers each make a card and however many you make, you get that many back, so you end up with a variety of card creations that you can display for inspirational purposes :)

5 comments:

Sarah said...

great card Lou! very Springy!

Unknown said...

Hey Lou!
I love your blog...I have yet to find someone that's as faithful to blog entries as you are!!!
It's great to see you and your family, and hear about all your adventures..well at least some of them, I guess!!!
Take care!
Linz.

KerrySchwen said...

Love it Louise! The whole layout of everything is perfect! Can't wait to get my very own :)
Kerry

Grammie said...

It is a nice card.
I like your updates.
Spring has sprung.
The robins are out in force ...
waiting for my blueberries!

Louise said...

Sure sure - rub it in! You're due for a dump of snow again this weekend! It is MISERABLY COLD here & "I don't like that!"