Aaahhh! All my boys have been climbers, so this is no huge surprise but I'm going crazy with my youngest monkey! Last night, it was after 10pm when he finally stayed in bed! He kept climbing out of his crib and was so quiet about it (he used to land with a thud) that I figured he must have something up his sleeve! I decided to move the "diaper genie" incase he was using it as a stool but he still got out. Peeked in and caught him on his belly "worming" across from the crib to the change table! I then moved the change table over a couple feet... peeked in again and he was "teetering" on his belly, on the top of the railing, trying to decide which way to go! Needless to say, he was so tuckered out from being up late (and all the exercising!) that when his brothers turned his light on this morning, he didn't even wake up! And OH MY is he GRUMPY this morning!
Also, last night, Miles called down and said, "what's this?!" I looked up and there was Liam on a chair at the wall cupboard with the doors wide open! Monkey see - Monkey do! He obviously sees his brothers doing this & knows that there are snacks involved so decided to fend for himself! He even moved the chair across the floor by himself!!!





6 comments:
UPDATE: I guess with all other landmarks moved away, he's back to jumping out & landing with a THUD! He wasn't too impressed with his after-nap landing! Maybe that will break his habit for a while... or a couple days :)
Way too funny, Lou! He gets full marks for being creative! I like what you've done to your site - think we'll try and change things up too...
Louise, he is so not a baby anymore:( But he is FUNNY!
awwwwwwwwwwww that is cute but at the same time bad but how old is he and how he fined all this out and what you think he will do if he ever makes it with out you hearing him or anything Jerusha
funny stuff, I guess I have that to look forward to. Cute pictures.
I thought that you had renamed him DIAPER GENIE, when wrote that with the picture. Because he is only wearing a diaper and he gets out of small areas. Look out here comes the DIAPER GENIE!!!
Post a Comment