Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Real Men Wear PINK!
I've seen t-shirts that say "real men wear pink" and I've seen men carrying bags or little umbrellas or dolls for their little girls and they all laugh about how "secure they are with their masculinity" etc! Well today... I was out shopping for some winter boots/coats whatever for the boys for NEXT year because why not get it on sale?! Well at PAYLESS SHOES, they had some boys (navy) AIRWALK boots on for $15 and the same boots in PINK were only $7 - how unfair is that?! Soooo being the thrifty person that I am, guess which boots I bought!? JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!! I won't do that to my boys :) If you're STILL wondering - I bought the blue ones! But really how retarded is that? I am going to call all my girlfriends though and tell them to run out & get boots for their daughters....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
So being the thrify mama that you are... why didn't you ask to get the blue ones for the same price?
Don't always work that way! Why don't you go stock up for Elise for the next few years :)I see you've switched back to stampinsars...
I guess I'm a bit old fashioned. I still think that pink on a man is SO WRONG!
So what if you spent a little more on the boots. You probably saved yourself so much more in therapy bills. It's only a matter of time before the rest of the world wakes up and realizes that they were wrong about this pink on men trend.
Oh - I sooo wouldn't wear pink on my boys! Their dad would shoot me for one thing!!!
Surprise! I did it.
Papa looks good in pink.
He looks good in anything.
Welcome to commenting Grammie!
Post a Comment