Well we're a little late in our gingerbread "creation" so it was a New Years event, rather than Christmas! (I did get it on sale though!) Next year I will be more prepared with a better variety of candy & accessories! According to Ethan, this is "Mr. Mint's house"! Due to sanitary issues, it is being eaten by it's creators! However, we are offering Uncle Angus a bite.... any takers!? We had fun & that's what matters :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Hey-I like your slideshow. I tried the "get your own" button but I can't figure stuff out. Every time I check out your blog it's different! Mines coming...
This is so cute! I am pretty sure Uncle Angus will decline! Don't take it personally... Dad said that I needed a dog to see if my baking was edible - reminded me of the recipe we made together (dad and me) of muffins that were so gross that Patches wouldn't even eat them.
But it really does look like they are enjoying themselves. The gingerbread boys and girls I made with Scott and Todd this year were pretty discusting, but they were very proud of them!
Hey Lou!
Your kids are adorable! How do you find time to blog and scrapbook with so many little ones around!
You truly are AMAZING!
Happy New Year!
Linz.
Yes please
Yes save me a piece of that house. I can not wait to try it. Tell the boys to keep it in their hot little hands for me.
Hey Lou! We loved the gingerbread house - sounds like fun! You continue to impress with your Blog updates and new features - wicked!
We're home now and have put some of our photos on - we'll catch up more soon. Happy New Year!
Thanks - just wanted people to think I have an exciting life :) Oh - if you are beginning to think that I've mastered computers after all these years, I don't want to dissapoint you but I really haven't!
Post a Comment