
Here's a card that I made for my friend Rhonda's birthday. It was inspired by some black & white ribbon that I got from Michael's and of course my new "Polka Dots & Paisley" stamp set that I just got for Christmas FREE from Stampin' Up! (thanks Shelli). This stamp set will be featured in the Spring Mini Catalogue... stay tuned!
Now onto Rhonda's birthday... we went out for appies to Brewsters since appies are 1/2 price on Tuesdays. She goes there once n' awhile and I keep saying that I'll join her so... that was my ploy to get her out for a little birthday outing & me out for some girl time!!!!! We had a fun evening and two other friends were able to join the "party" too so we pulled off a little mini surprise! Also, it was the day before her birthday, so she was less suspecting!





1 comment:
So beautiful. Love the black and white.... my b-day's coming up! You need to make another one and get it into the contest.... hmm... there could be some more free stamps in your future!!!
Glad to hear you got out for some girl time, too.
Post a Comment