Friday, January 19, 2007

You've got mail!


You've gotta love it when the kids get ahold of the envelopes that I'm supposed to mail back! This is our most recent piece of "ART" and I'm sending it anyway because I'm sure it will brighten someones day! Also regarding art...Ethan brought home a painting today and he said they were supposed to copy something. I don't know what the original looked like but this one is so fun and the colours all match his new bedroom (he hasn't moved in yet) so I told him I was going to frame it & he seemed quite pleased :)

3 comments:

Louise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kirsten B. said...

Oh my goodness! That is too cute! I'm glad you sent it, for sure it will make someone smile!
PS - I love seeing photos and hearing about your cute family!

Jerusha said...

awwww that so cute how do they do that like do they know where you put the mail or something i must admit it did look good but yeah i enjoyed seeing it by the way i updated my blog Jerusha