Monday, February 5, 2007

Artwork!

Jackson has taken to drawing all the time & I am LOVING the pictures that he comes up with! Sometimes it's "mommy with a hat on, holding a leaf" or "this is me when I was a baby" or....!? Makes you feel "beautiful" when you see your picture through the eyes of a child! (wink) Anyways - the eyes and smiles & limbs that he's been drawing are priceless, so had to post a couple! He's also been doing a lot of puzzles lately, so it's neat to see him develop & explore all the things he is capable of doing :)


This is a big GIANT!!!


This is "Me & my DAD" - Miles is looking quite slim eh?!

11 comments:

Sarah said...

wow- you had a busy weekend! Steve and the boys watched the Superbowl eating popcorn... then we all had wings and tacquitos. (sp?? I guess I could look at the box!).

Jackson is quite a little artist... what do you do with his work after it's been displayed long enough? Do you have a little scrapbook or anything? I have one for Scott's work, but have to get one going for Todd. Scotty has been practicing his name, and realized that the T in his name matched the T in Todd's, and it looks like the cross at church, so "T" says "Scott, TOdd and Jesus" And to top it all off, he found a mustard coloured sharpie and wrote all three "names" all over our basement walls. Nice.

Louise said...

Now there's the "artwork" that should be posted! hehe! ("T" on the wall) Jackson left out some markers so I almost thought I might get to also post some of Liam's artwork but thankfully he was content to just put the lids on & off - whew! Thank goodness for Crayola WASHABLE markers - I'm sure we will still get to experience that someday....

Rachel H. said...

I love childrens artwork. Zachary's have always been very detailed and creative, Brooklyn's are basic and in fact last night tucking her in she said "I'm not as good an artist as Zachary" to which I said something like "Don't worry, you're a better dancer!" Ah yes.... the wisdom of a Mum! Way to go Jackson!

Anonymous said...

LLOOUUIISSEE!!

You are such a sweetheart!! I have often admired your cards online...and now, I have one of my very own!!! Thank you so much! It was a very encouraging card!! AND I LOVE IT!! A sparkle stamp? TOO COOL!! Wow. I'm actually so happy now. And yes, I would LOVE to do "coffee" with you and our beautiful friend! Thank you again! Such a day booster!!

Louise said...

You're VERY welcome! Couldn't resist :)

Louise said...

Hey Rach! Poor Brooklyn - she's always so discouraged if Zachary seems "one up" on her! I still chuckle when I think of last Christmas when Zachary could get 7 months old Liam howling & she couldn't even get him to crack a smile! She was some mad! "The baby doesn't like me!" (BIG pout!)

Rachel H. said...

OH YES! I had forgotten about that..... Zachary was so proud of himself wasn't he? Yes, she's a tad competitive...... (gets that from her father!)

Beautifully Mended said...

Awww...so cute! He is quite talented isn't he? Loved the camp memories on my blog...I seriously split a gut laughing! Those were some good times! Love Nelia

Bigfoot said...

Black permanent markers are on their way for the boys, birthday presents.

Louise said...

Thanks! I can always use them for parcels etc :)

LA VIDA CHIVASO said...

I love the art work :)