

Here's a new attempt at VALENTINE CARDS! I'm a little happier with these ones & they will be going to Ethan's two teachers... much more kindergarten-ish & I had fun making them! Colours used for the giraffe are More Mustard & Ruby Red and for the Lion, I used Ruby Red and Cameo Coral... also lots of embossing :)
Stamp Sets: Wild About You, Simply Circles, Nice & Narrow (little heart)





9 comments:
Super cute! Love them both. Good colour combo too... cameo and red, I wouldnt' have thought of that.
I'm jealous! I want this animal set too!
You have "In the Wild" but could always get this one too!!!
Oh, you talked me into it! How did you get the lion to be two diff. colors? did you use a marker?
You stamp it twice & then cut the head out & mount over top with dimensionals :) If you tilt it a bit (would that make it askew?) then he has a multi coloured mane!
thanks for the tip--I couldn't see from the pic that it was an entirely different piece. Looks like a fun card to make.
I love these...the embossing is so pretty! And yes, the color combo is awesome!
These are so cute Louise! Love the colour combo's and the set's you used! Very fun and upbeat. Can I be your Valentine? LOL
Kerry
I just got my order from Sarah today, and I had ordered Wild About You!! Cool... never would have occured to me, I don't think, to use it as a V-Day card!!! Looks great. I guess I have to wait to do it til next year's.
Post a Comment