Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Update

I took Liam into the clinic today & found out that on top of this fabulous flu that he's been battling... he's also got bronchitis, so he got an antibiotic for that! Should be a "fun" week considering his "love" for taking medicine - not a cooperative child at all :) He is also very disgusted that he's NOT allowed milk in his bottle & throws his other drinks away! I've been trying to "disguise" the pedialyte with apple juice but he's caught on to the scheme.... no luck! Wish me all the best as I try to keep him HYDRATED :) He seems to be in a bit better humour tonight & watched American Idol with me! When the contestants or judges pointed a finger, he pointed his chubby little finger right back at them and when the crowd clapped, he clapped along too! Very entertaining!!! Simon (judge) was actually even nice to a couple people tonight!!! Shocking!

4 comments:

Robyn Jones said...

Sorry to hear that Liam is sick...Talon has bronchitus too, and we can't seem to kick it..he has already been on one round of antibiotics....

Suzette said...

Poor little guy! I feel his pain. I hope the antibiotics kick in quickly. I am on day 10 and I am slowing getting back into the swing of things. Praying for you!

Rachel H. said...

That sucks..........

Katie and Scott said...

Hope he's feeling better soon!