So... if I'm not digging through the garbage looking for ripped-up flight itineraries, I dig to find markers! Just now, I caught Liam throwing a lid in the garbage, so I thought, "Hmmm - how many more are in here!?" I found FIVE lids and one yellow marker! Now I know where to look when things go missing! Little monkey :)
PS: It was a new garbage bag, so only a few things in it! Not full like last time - BONUS!!!!
PPS: Next day... found two tupperware containers AND an IKEA kiddie plate! Jeepers!
PS: It was a new garbage bag, so only a few things in it! Not full like last time - BONUS!!!!
PPS: Next day... found two tupperware containers AND an IKEA kiddie plate! Jeepers!






1 comment:
oh! You added a pic... he is sooo cute! How could he be guilty of anything bad?
Post a Comment