Monday, February 26, 2007
I'm a winner!!!!
If you browse through the various crafting blogs to check out the creativity of other stampers & scrappers... the term "BLOG CANDY" might be in your vocabulary! I just found out this morning that I am the WINNER of one of the best BLOG CANDY's yet!!! And it even has real candy! Check out Amy's talent at Heartfelt Greetings and you won't be disapointed! She also includes a weekly sketch layout (Super Sketch Sunday's) for those needing help or newfound ideas in the card layout department... thanks Amy! I have also included her in my links now, so that I don't have to get to her through other blogs! What a great way to start a Monday morning eh? THANK YOU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Good Morning! What a fun Monday morning for you. Thanks for the lead to this site--she has a great blog. Is this someone that you or Sarah know? ttyl
Congratulations. Enjoy.
Nope, don't know her personally, just like her stamping style & frequent her blog! She lives in Minnesota I think!?
yes, you are a winner! hahaha!
btw Jannelle, nope - I don't know Amy, just found her blog while blog hopping one morning... loved what I saw, so I bookmarked it.
Post a Comment