Murray, Jannelle & boys are here for the weekend and they brought their ski-doo with them. Miles had to go to work around 11:30-ish but the guys made sure they got out for a ride before then! A lot of noise and a fabulous oil smell I guess equals a good time but I don't think the neighbours were too impressed! It's basically only a two block ride until they get to wide open snow... Ethan got to go for a ride afterwards too (at a much reduced speed - don't worry!) The things we don't normally do in the city!
Miles & Murray
Ethan & Uncle Murray





7 comments:
Isn't that pic of Ethan and Miles? Isn't Miles in the orange pants? In the top pic we were sure that it was Miles on the back... are we wrong?
Sure looks like fun! And I bet your neighbours were really impressed!!!
You're wrong! Miles is in the black pants & Murray's in the brown. Ethan never rode with Miles since Miles had to get ready for work!
Looks like a fun weekend, Lou! Nice to have the toys or have people close with toys to make the most of it! Did you go for a ride?!
Nope! On Saturday, just the guys went & then on Sunday, Jannelle & Murray rode the skidoo to the destination & Miles met up with them in our vehicle, while I stayed with the kiddies :) I have a whopping coldsore that fills the gap between my mouth/nose (haven't had one of those for awhile thank goodness!) but needless to say my face is throbbing and I didn't think anyone would be wanting to share their helmet/face sheild with me!
Oops! That would be shield (a typo!!!) Can't say I missed being out in the cold either!
Well, THERE is something you can't do in Victoria!
sorry about the cold sore... can't say I've ever had to experience that. I don't know if we REALLY need to see the pics... sounds so painful.
ya, I wouldn't have enjoyed the cold so much either. nice to watch from inside!
Post a Comment