This is what I found all over the kitchen this morning, when I was down rotating laundry! Plus I'm getting ready for weekend company so I REALLY didn't the extra "HELP"...
This is how Liam looks after he's done even more "helpful" things & mommy says, "ENOUGH" and puts him in the highchair for a break!!! He wasn't impressed with his lack of freedom! He calmed down when he realized I was taking pictures of him & then cheered up a bit when he got some cheese :) The highchair has it's good benefits too...FOOD!!!!





3 comments:
He's so sad... he needs a hug from Auntie. (((hugs)))
You said it yourself - he was only trying to HELP you. C'mon mom! Just kidding.... that's what playpens were for with my Scotty at that age, Todd could climb out of a playpen before he could walk, so we used the highchair with him too. It's a good break... give them some food and toys and they are able to watch you clean up their mess!
I have used the highchair oh so many times!!! It can be a lifesaver!
Poor little guy...he looks so sad.
He was just looking for the treats.
Grammie loves you Liam. :)
Post a Comment