
Monday, February 12, 2007
find JOY in the little things....
After the last depressing post, I thought I'd better add something a little happier! Here's a 6X6 scrapbook page that I made, once again using the Polka Dot & Paisley set (really, I do have about 100 other stamp sets). I also used the Burst Into Bloom set and the Spring Bouquet Punch to make the flower. I obviously did black on white and white on black, but then I used versamark to stamp the flower & embossed it, so I could follow a shape to cut it out! (The fonts used are from the SU! Write Me A Memory CD - Vol.2) I love black & white pictures :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
nice scrapbooking girl!
how you doing?? we leave in exactly 28 days. oi.
i'll be in regina this coming monday to pick up j from the airport...can we do coffee? i can come by your place or something..
lemme know.
cheers!
trace
Absolutely! Like one week from today!? Nothing like leaving our visit to the last minute eh!!! I'd LOVE to see you :)
that's a GREAT picture! haha! And the s/b page is nice too!!! I like all that you've done with that set. I have mounted mine but haven't acutally used it yet... yikes!
What a beautiful scrapbook page!
Awww...love the pic of you and Sarah! And so sorry to hear of your frustrating night! It totally bites when the kiddies are sick! Hope you and the boys feel better soon! Nelia
Love those cards for the teachers
I never scrolled down very far when
I commented...Lovely scrapbook page
too...pretty girls!
Your SB page is beautiful...nothing so striking as a black and white layout! Having you and your sister side by side like that just shows me how much you 2 look alike! Its amazing! My sis and I look nothing alike!
Beautiful job, once again Louise.
Kerry
Post a Comment