Monday, February 26, 2007

Roses in Winter


Roses in Winter is the title of a Stampin' Up! stamp set... but I got my very own on Friday evening when my hubby brought them home! What a great way to cheer one up on a blah, cold February day! I'm guessing they are kind of a belated Valentine! Very pretty!

The kids are finally starting to feel better and load by load I'm getting through the laundry! Seems never ending sometimes! Here's to a healthy week for everyone....

PS: this is the LAST call for anyone wanting to order anything from the SU! Winter Mini Catalogue AND to qualify for Sell-A-Bration!!!! Let me know ASAP! (early in the day February 28th I'll be putting through any orders!)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

beautiful.
what a nice guy you married!

Beautifully Mended said...

White roses....lovely!

Louise said...

With a pink hint at the top.... they are pretty & go great in the living room!