
This one is probably the simplest & my fave out of the three. A little heart "flower", red embossing powder & some ribbon....

This one has red mesh on it. I was undecided as to whether I should use black or red for the word "love" - Miles said black because it would break things up a bit but after I did it, I think staying with all red might have looked better? Opinions?

I've used the Like it a Latte set again on this card, as well as the LOVES ME paper. It's a little busier than I wanted but needed to valentine-ize it! Not a fave :)





4 comments:
They are all nice.
My favorite is the first one.
Nice work!
Valentines Day stumps me a bit too when it comes to my sewing crafts. I wonder why this occasion is so difficult?
I like the first one, too.
And it was really nice of Miles to give his imput... I think the black looks fine, and you had the black on the "be mine" as well.
Hey Louise!
Wow it's been ages! I hardley recognized your picture...you look great!!
Good memory about the wedding dress show at your parents place, way back in the day. I almost forgot about that!
You have a beautiful family, congrats!
Fantastic cards too by the way!
Thanks for the warm prarie welcome!
:)
Post a Comment